Friday, April 25, 2014

Maclaren BMW Review 2014

So Maclaren and I have a past. Ever since that huge recall that had kids fingers chopped off I was like "hell no!" I was really upset. 
Anyway the fact that Maclaren has teamed up with BMW is like so freaking cool. So I'll push aside my grudge and point out that this model has got some really good features that I'd otherwise be like no. Just no.


Maclaren is known for being an ancient /classic /pram /buggy stroller in the world. Since I've done an actual English report for my English class on strollers and it's history I know that the first stroller to be invented was by a British guy named William Kent (I didn't even google that fact) .
So since he is British and so is Maclaren it would only make sense that Maclaren is a classic.

Maclaren is known for its lightweight strollers, one that lasts for years and is easy to use. 

So this particular model is fantastic for a traveler or someone fancy or anyone really. 
It runs on superb awesome 4inche wheels that's got the BMW logo in it 'cause you know, you've got a cool ride. 


The seat is really comfy, it comes with an insert for newborns.  5 point harness with that hard to do buckle for children that need to be locked in. 

Canopy is standard sized with 3 windows given its supposed to have a car feeling so it has that.

The handles are squishy and everyone knows how much I love a squishy handle. Not adjustable however, the handle is 42in high.
New recline everybody! I'm obsessed with it! It's a strap recline which means you can access the basket from the sides.


Folding is just like any other Maclaren stroller, push up on the red with your foot, push down on the side and fold the stroller forward till it clicks. Unfolding you resale the lock on the side and shake out the stroller. It also has a carry handle for easy traveling. 

Talia