Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tommee Tippee- Quick Review

The Tommee Tippee is a ergonomic bottle which is perfect for both baby and parent to hold. It's comfy enough for a baby's hand and big enough for the parent. 
I love the bottom which is slightly slanted making it easier to keep bottle in baby's mouth while holding with an elbow or hand (lets be honest, most parents don't only use their hand) if you need to itch something or use the hand for a second. 
Another thing I love about it is that it reduces gas. That's something that even I
would like today with my water bottles.
Lets talk cleaning, it's hella easy to clean. The cap always stays on unlike other bottles ...ahem Avent . The cap and nipple come apart for easy cleaning. 
Overall I would totally suggest Tommee Tippee it's a hell of a brand, it's one of my favs.