Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 New Year!

2014 New year!

So many cool new baby products have been released this year and towards the end of 2013 I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite new additions to the land of baby products.

Fist off my absolute favorite is the Orbit Baby G3. I didn't actually think they'd release a new generation of the G2 I thought that their next product would be somewhat of a different stroller but non the less I'm excited

The new G3 comes with the options we've all been waiting for, I mean I know I'd want a black frame just because they're sleeker and sexier, I also would rather a big basket rather than the cargo pod, so now we've got options!
How gorgeous do these look!


Next in line is the new Skip Hop range, they've been coming out with tons new spectacular products
 like bedding, new zoo animals, a wet bag and much much more, Skip Hop gear is always incredible, its  always pretty, with bold colors and a sleek design, I'm always happy with Skip Hop products.

Next up is another one of my fav brands, Britax, I've always been impressed with their new colors they come out with every year, the safety features is whatever I mean they're great and everything, safety first but that goes without saying, I love love love the new fabrics for the Pavilion.

 
Now I'm not going to lie, I'm short and skinny now technically I can still fit in a Britax carseat (a Frontier 90). So there's a little tidbit for you.

Anyway lets talk  new brands I've come to like over the new year,

Bum Genius diapers
Honest
4Moms

I'll have a blog post up with details! stay tuned!

Happy Strolling!

Talia