Sunday, December 7, 2014

UppaBaby Vista VS Orbit Baby

My two favortite strollers are in battle with me. I started lookinf right into the pricing of these two and turns out theyre not too far from each other pricing wise.

Now both are wonderful strollers, we know that. But I got to thinking when I have a baby which would I seriously choose.
Would I want to stay loyal to my fav brand which is Orbit, but does Uppababy offfer a much better deal?

Lets find out:
Ability to accommodate more children as time goes on:
Orbit:Yes
Uppababy:Yes
Stylish:
Orbit: Yes
Uppababy: Yes
Easy to use:
Orbit: Yes
Uppababy:Yes
Storage:
Orbit: Yes.. ehh
Uppababy: YES
Easy fold:
Orbit: YES
Uppababy: no
Maneuverability:
Orbit: No
Uppababy : YEs


Soo if you purchase the Orbit on their website you can snag a deal
The Infant carseat plus the stroller seat comes out to 1260$





But the Uppababy Vista is sold with the bassinet and stroller seat and that comes out to 859$

Uppa baby is cheaper right?
WRONG
you will need to purchase an additional infant carseat plus adapters for the vista where as the Orbit COMES with carseat.
So add another 200$ it comes out to basically the same.
So they are basically the same thing.


It all comes down to style, functionality and which ever one you pick.