Sunday, September 28, 2014

Orbit Baby G3- Review

Orbit Baby will always be my favorite brand. So when I found out there was a new stroller even more cooler than the last I had to check it out ASAP.
It only happend when I spent 6 weeks in the US over the summer so naturally I had to get to work and check all my favorite gear when I arrived.

Now we all know Orbit is amazing and the G2 is great. I honestly didn't think they'd make any improvements because to me that G2 was great. But the G3 is even better and I'll show you why.

Foam handles are possibly my favorite thing ever so obviously Orbit knew that and incorporated yummy foam handles in this new design.
They still adjust really high for tall parents and are still easily adjustable.





The new G3 has a bigger basket which, yeah sure, that cargo pod was cool but lets get real, big baskets in a stroller is really important.
Plus you can access it from front which is sort of brilliant.

G3 is offered in the gray and now a really sleek sexy black frame which is usually offered as a limited edition in like bugaboo or Uppa Baby but here you get it for the same price.

Obviously its still has the 360 rotation which is awesome.

That paparazzi shield is still in tact so even YOU  can pretend to be a celeb strolling through the airport and shielding your baby from the camera flashes.


The fold is still wonderful,  just twist and it flips down.

Unclip safety lock then unfold stroller. grandma, dog Pluto, fish Fluffy and baby Ava can do it too.

It fold up really small...

For the G3 they added another cup holder because they know how much we need our Starbucks (just kidding)

Last of the features is possibly the best which is the fool-proof brake system which is toenail friendly, green which means go and red is stop. Push down with your foot and it engages, really great.