Friday, March 29, 2013

Skip Hop in Israel?

So I recently went to visit some baby stores in Jerusalem to play with some of my fav strollers including the City Mini GT, Stokke Xplory, Bugaboo Cameleon and more.
I looked around the store finding the baby proofing aisle, the baby feeding; bottles, pacis etc and came across SKIP HOP!
Now Skip Hop is one of my favorite baby brands ever, with their practical diaper bags (and stylish) to their stroller liners (which I have yet to see in person) I found the paci pod and the clix container in this Israeli baby store. I was shocked and a little impressed to see this because I have contacted Skip Hop and asked if they retail any of their products in Israel and they said only one store in Herzilia.
But alas Jerusalem has got two products.

I'm still not entirely sure what the point of this post was for. Whatever.